Besan Laddu is one of the traditional sweet made in North India & mainly in Maharashtra. Tasty Besan Ladoo is prepared at many households for Diwali which is very tasty & simple recipe. My Mom used to make this dish during Diwali Festival & this is one of my favourite dish.
- 2 cups Gram Flour (besan)
- 11/2 cup Sugar (grinded)
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 tsp almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts (each chopped)
- Mix gram flour & ghee in a kadai over a low heat.
- Continuously stir the mixture to avoid lumps.
- When it releases an delightful smell, it is ready.
- Remove from heat & allow it to cool.
- Add grinded sugar & chopped dry fruits to the mixture & mix nicely.
- Add a drop of ghee in hand so that the hand becomes moist.
- Now form lemon size balls of the mixture.
Besan laddu is ready to serve.
Note : for decoration you can grate some pistachios above the laddus.