Biscuit Cake, the easiest, simplest and delicious cake made in 15mins time. The most interesting part of this cake is that it doesn’t require to be baked. A crispy and crunchy biscuit dipped in milk and placed in layer and covered with chocolate cream gives the biscuit a different taste and flavor. I normally make this cake during New Year parties as I can make this in large quantity with very less ingredients and time. When the cake is refrigerated, the biscuit and cream gets well combined with each other and makes this cake very yummy. Children will love to have this cake as the main ingredients used are Biscuit and chocolate cream which are their favorites. Hope you all will love my recipe and try to make this in each one of yours kitchen. Happy New Year to all……
- Parle G Biscuits/ Milk Biscuits – 500gms
- Icing Sugar – ½ cup
- Cocoa powder – ½ cup
- Drinking Chocolate – ½ cup
- Unsalted butter – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – 1tbsp
- Milk – 1cup
- Butter paper for greasing.
- A medium size tray for making cake.
- Sieve together icing sugar, cocoa powder and drinking chocolate.
- Beat butter in a large bowl till it becomes soft. Add the sieved powder to soft butter and mix well till cream turns soft and fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well. Keep the cream aside.
- Take milk in a shallow bowl. Grease the tray with butter paper. Take six biscuits, dip one by one in milk and place it over the butter paper in rectangle or square shape.
- Spread a layer of chocolate cream carefully over the biscuits with a spatula nicely spread the cream all over and sides of the laid biscuit.
- Repeat process till you reach the desired shape and height for the cake.
- Cover the cake on top and sides with remaining cream.
- Decorate the cake as per your style or wish. I used colored sugar balls to decorate my simple and easy biscuit cake.
- Keep the cake in refrigerator for 2hours and then serve the cake.
Biscuit cake is ready to serve.