Bread Unniyappam is a quick and easy to make Kerala snack. Mainly during rainy season, each housewife and a mother gets tensed thinking about the evening snack as our family requires something quick and hot delicious recipe for tea time snack. So now don’t worry, try this recipe….your family will love to eat this as it is medium sweet and yummy snack and a perfect partner for tea. There are different varieties of making unniyappam but i can confirm that you will surely love my recipe to make as very less ingredients are used mainly our common kitchen items are used for making this delicious recipe. So what are you waiting for!!!! try this recipe and post me your valuable comments.
- Bread Slices : 12nos
- Sugar : 1/2cup
- Cardamom Powder : 1/4tsp
- Grated Coconut : 1/4cup
- Milk : 1/4cup
- Oil : 1/2 cup
- Take the bread slices and scrumble each slice into small pieces with your hand in a bowl.
- Now add milk and mix well with the bread pieces to form a nice bread dough.
- Grind sugar to fine powder and add it to the bread dough.
- Now add cardamom powder and grated coconut and mix all the items nicely.
- Now shape the unniyappam mixture into fine round shape. The shape should be slightly small than a golf ball.
- Heat the unniyappam mould, pour little oil into the lower portion(holes).
- Now drop each bread ball to each holes. low the flame.
- When the lower part turns slightly brown in color, turn it to other side.
- When both the sides are cooked properly, remove it to a plate wrapped with paper towel.
Delicious and tasty Bread Unniyappam is ready to serve. When cooled, transfer it to an airtight container.