Paniyaram is an South Indian traditional snack made out of Idly batter usually left over idly batter. Paniyaram is an instant and easy to make snack and can be enjoyed during rainy season.Very less ingredients are used to make this delicious dish thats the reason we call it as an instant recipe. Even though paniyaram is deep fried but it doesnt drink much of oil as Idly batter doesn’t become sour. So this can be named as an healthy snack too. You can try this and give me your valuable feed back.
- Idly Batter: 2cups
- Onion – 1/2cup (finely chopped)
- Green chilies – 1no (chopped)
- Ginger – 1inch (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves/Kadipatta – 5to6leaves(chopped)
- Oil – for deep frying
- Salt as per taste.
- Take a deep bottom vessel.
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above except oil.
- Heat Paniyaram pan and drop oil in each hole of the paniyaram pan.
- When the oil is enough hot, pour batter slowly into each hole.
- Low flame and after 2mins with the help of fork and spoon turn it to other side. Allow it to cook.
- When both the sides turn slightly brown in color,Remove it to a plate wrapped with paper towel.
Side dish you can use with Paniyaram