Chicken Fry is one of the simplest and easy recipe, i think in Non – Vegetarian list. Today i have come with the chicken leg fry. We can even use boneless chicken pieces for the same . In my duly course, I will add it to my cookery list Often children’s and even elders are fond of Chicken leg fry. Chicken legs marinated in Ginger – Garlic paste added with Indian Spices gives a authentic and spicy taste. Yogurt and Lemon juice softens the chicken piece and helps to cook it easily. We can alternate the masala as per wish and taste. This recipe can be included as a starter in small get together or family party.
We can alternate the spices quantity according to our taste buds. So lets get into the recipe:
- Chicken Leg : 2 pieces
- Oil : For Deep frying
Masala for marination:
- Chili Powder : 2tsp
- Garlic – Ginger paste : 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder : 1/2tsp
- Meat Masala Powder: 1tsp
- Black Pepper Powder : 1/2tsp
- Curd : 3tbsp
- Lemon juice : 1tsp
- Salt as per taste.
- Onion/ Sabola : 1 nos (sliced)
- Curry Leaves : 2 strands
- Clean the chicken leg and make pores in chicken legs with fork.
- In a Bowl, take all the ingredients mentioned under marination. Mix them well.
- Now take one leg piece and nicely spread masala all over the chicken leg piece. repeat the same process for second piece too.
- Now the chicken leg pieces are completely marinated and coated with masala.
- Refrigerate the marinated pieces for half and hour.
- Heat oil in a kadai, when oil is hot, drop the marinated chicken legs and dep fry in medium flame. Take care the masala doesn’t get burnt.
- When chicken legs are fried enough, remove it to a plate covered with paper towel.
- Now in the same oil, fry sliced onion and curry leaves till golden brown.
- Shred the fried onion over the fried chicken legs and enjoy the delicious starter.
For Videos Click below link: