Chilly Paneer is a yummy Chinese recipe which is usually available in all restaurants & commonly all people love it. So why only restaurants should have this dish??? Why can’t we make this in our own kitchen & make our family happy by serving them much healthier & tastier food
- Paneer – 500gms
- Corn flour – 3tsp
- Onion – 2 medium sizes (chopped cubically)
- Capsicum – 1 small size (chopped cubically)
- Celery – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Green chilly – 5nos
- Ginger – 1inch (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 5pods (finely chopped)
- Chili sauce – 3tsp
- Tomato sauce – 2tsp
- Soya sauce – 1tsp
- Chili powder – 1tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Cut paneer into medium size cubes.
- Take corn flour in bowl. Add soya sauce – ½ tsp, tomato sauce – 1tsp, chili sauce – 1tsp, a little salt. Add few drops of water to make fine paste. Marinate the paneer cubes & keep a side for ½ an hour.
- Heat oil in a kadai, fry the marinated paneer till golden brown color & keep a side.
- Heat 3tsp oil in a kadai & add chopped onion & sauté well for 2mins.
- Then add green chilies, chopped garlic & ginger & sauté for 1min.
- Add chili sauce – 2tsp, Tomato sauce – 1tsp, soya sauce – ½ tsp, Chili powder – 1tsp & adequate salt & sauté till oil separates.
- Add chopped capsicum & sauté for 2mins.
- Then add the fried paneer & sauté well & cook for 3mins. Garnish it with chopped celery.
Chilly Paneer is ready. Goes well with Fried rice, Jeera rice, naan, roti