Egg Noodles Pizza
Egg Noodles Pizza is a slightly different dish which is made out of Egg & Noodles. I just made a try & it came out successfully. It is a heavy meal. Children’s can be attracted to the dining table by presenting this dish. Egg Noodles Pizza can be eaten with a combo of Tomato Ketchup. Try it……..
- Beaten Chicken Egg – 2nos
- Maggi Noodles – 250gms
- Maggi Masala – 1sachet
- Onion – 1medium sized (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1medium sized (finely chopped)
- Green chilies – 4nos (chopped)
- Ginger – 1inch (finely chopped)
- Butter – 1tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Boil 1 ½ cup of water in a vessel. Add Maggi masala & noodles & cook for 4 to 5 mins
- Take a deep bottom vessel. Add the chopped green chilies, ginger, onion, tomato & beaten egg.
- Add little salt & nicely beat the egg batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan & grease the pan with ½ tsp of butter.
- Pour egg batter in the greased pan & spread it to a round shaped & little thick
- Cook it in medium flame. When egg is almost cooked, add cooked noodles on top of the egg.
- Spread it on top in round shape & grease some butter on top & cook for 2mins.
- Then slowly flip the Egg Noodles Pizza to other side & cook for another 5mins.
- Remove it to a plate. Egg Noodles Pizza is ready to serve.
Goes well with Tomato Ketchup.