Egg Omelet is a homely made by beaten eggs and spices. A very quick & healthy breakfast which all will love to eat. Children’s can carry this as a lunch box recipe too.
- Beaten Chicken Egg – 2nos
- Onion – 1medium sized (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1medium sized (finely chopped)
- Green chilies – 4nos (chopped)
- Ginger – 1inch (finely chopped)
- Oil – 1tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Take a deep bottom vessel. Add the chopped green chilies, ginger, onion, tomato & beaten egg.
- Add little salt & nicely beat the egg batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan & grease the pan with ½ tbsp oil.
- Pour egg batter in the greased pan & spread it to a round shaped & little thick
- Cook it in medium flame. When egg is almost cooked, grease ½ tbsp of oil on top.
- Slowly flip the Egg Dosa to other side & cook for another 5mins.
- Remove it to a plate. Egg Dosa is ready to serve.
Goes well with Bread.