Gobi manchurian is a Indo Chinese dish which all people like & always in hit list menu.But usually all restaurants use ajinamotto to enhance the taste. Ajinamotto is not at all good for our human body. Today bringing before you Gobi manchurian prepared in my kitchen without adding any added flovour & is used as a side dish for mainly fried rice. Very easy to make with less hard work & can grab the hearts of your loved ones.. Try in your kitchen & send me your valuable comments.
[ingredients title=”For gravy”]
- Onion – 1 cup (chopped squarely)
- Green Chilies – 3 nos (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 6pods (chopped)
- Capsicum – 1/2cup (chopped squarely)
- Corn flour – 4tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Spring Onion/ Celery – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato Sauce – 1tsp
- Chilli powder – 1tsp
- Oil – 1tbsp
- Salt as per taste
[ingredients title=”For Marination”]
- Gobi/ Cauliflower florets – 3cups
- Corn flour – 1cup
- Maida/ All purpose flour – 1cup
- Soya sauce – 1tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2tsp (optional)
- Salt as per taste.
- Marinate all the ingredients mentioned under Marination & keep it aside for 1/2 an hour.
- Deep fry the marinated florets & remove it to a plate wrapped with paper towel.
- Heat a kadai. Pour oil & add chopped green chilies, ginger & garlic & saute well.
- Then add chopped onion & capsicum & saute for 5mins in medium flame.
- In the mean while, in a bowl take 10tbsp of water. Add corn flour, chili powder, soya sauce, tomato sauce. Mix it well.
- Pour this cornflour mixture to the sauted onion.
- Bring it to boil until the gravy thickens.
- Add the fried florets & cook for another 7mins.
- Garnish with celery. Gobi Manchurian is ready to serve.