Soya Dosa is a new variety breakfast tried by me in my kitchen. Easy and instant to make with very few ingredients. Soya flour plays a very good role in our healthy life mainly for diabetics. It is rich with proteins and is easily available in super markets. Soya nuggets, Soya bean seeds are also good to eat but needs a little time to prepare but this recipe requires very less time and has a very good taste. A very different version than our rice dosas. We can name this dosa in varieties such as Instant Dosa, Healthy Dosa, and Wholesome Dosa…anything of our wish. The only thing we have to keep in mind is that this dish needs to be served hot otherwise it will turn little hard.
- Soya bean powder – 1cup
- Sooji Rava/ Rave – 2tbsp
- Ginger – ½ inch (finely chopped)
- Chili powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves – ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Oil as per use.
- Salt as per taste.
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients. Add water to bring it to dosa batter consistency.
- Keep the batter closed for 10mins.
- Keep dosa tawa on medium flame & grease it with little oil.
- Then add one ladle batter on tawa & spread it as the same we do for normal dosa.
- Sprinkle oil on top. When it starts turning crispy, flip the dosa onto other side.
- After few seconds take the dosa out & serve it hot with chutney.
Easy and Instant Soya Dosa ready to eat.