In South India there are varieties of Dosa such as Simple dosa, Masala Dosa, Neer Dosa, Uthapam, Mysore Masala Dosa etc…. but among all of this varieties the one I most like to make during evening time is the simplest & nutritional dosa which is known as Godhambu / Wheat flour dosa. Added green-chilies & ginger gives a little different taste to the dosa.
- Wheat Flour – 3cups
- Ginger – 1inch (finely chopped)
- Green Chilies – 2nos (finely chopped)
- Salt as per taste.
- In a deep bottom vessel, add wheat flour, chopped green chilies, ginger & salt. Add water to the flour to make a smooth dosa batter.
- Keep the dosa tawa on medium flame & grease it with little oil.
- Then add one ladle batter on tawa & spread it as the same we do for normal dosa.
- Sprinkle oil on it. When it starts turning crispy, flip the dosa onto other side.
- After few seconds take the dosa out & serve it hot.
Instant Wheat flour Dosa goes well with coconut chammandhi or else spicy onion chutney.