Neer Dosa is a very famous dish from Karnataka. Neer dosa is a tulu word which can be also called as Watery dosa. Very simple & quick to make are its specialties. This dosa is very soft, tasty & thin & goes well with Tomato chutney.
- Raw Rice – 2cups
- Oil – 3tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Soak raw rice in water for 2 to 3 hours in adequate water. Wash & drain the whole water.
- Add adequate water to the rice & grind it to a loose batter.
- Add salt & keep it aside closed for half an hour.
- Heat a tawa & grease it with little oil. Pour 1 laddle of dosa batter & spread it in a round shape to make a thin dosa.
- Then keeping it on a medium flame, add little oil
- Cook till the dosa turns slight golden in color & then flip it to other side.
- Remove it to a plate & serve hot.
Hot, Easy Neer Dosa is ready to serve. Goes well with Tomato chutney.