This is an ever time favourite dish or starter among every one of us specially children. Paneer coated in Chili Chinese sauce gives a Chinese touch. We can even call it as an Indo-Chinese dish. It is deep fried in oil which makes paneer slightly crispy and crunchy. Easy to make with fewer ingredients and less time and can be a center of attraction during parties or get-together.
- Paneer cubes – 500gms
- Corn flour – 3tbsp
- Maida – 1tbsp
- Chili sauce – 1tsp
- Soya sauce – 1tsp
- Chili powder – ½ tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- Salt as per taste
- In warm water, immerse paneer cubes for 3mins so that paneer becomes soft.
- Take a deep bottom bowl. Add all the ingredients mentioned above except paneer cubes.
- Add little water to the mixture to make a thick batter.
- Drain water from paneer cubes completely. Coat paneer cubes with batter. Place it in refrigerator for 10mins.
- Heat oil in a kadai. When the oil gets hot, immerse each coated paneer cubes into oil.
- When the sides turn slight brown in color remove it on a plate wrapped with paper towel.
- In the same manner you can make rest of the coated paneer cubes.
Paneer 65 is ready to serve as starter while lunch, dinner or evening tea.