Paneer marinated along with vegetables & roasted in barbeque style.
- Paneer Cubes – 500gms (2 cups of cubes)
- Thick curd/ Yogurt – 4tbsp
- Kashmiri Chili powder – ½ tsp
- Tandoori Masala powder – 1tsp
- Red Capsicum – ½ pieces (cut into squares)
- Tomato – 1 medium size (remove the inner part & cut into large pieces)
- Onion – 1 medium size (cut into squares)
- In a vessel add all the ingredients mentioned for Marination. Nicely mix & keep it closed for 5mins.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in pan & add marinated pieces & roast paneer pieces along with vegetables till golden brown in color.
Paneer Tikka is ready. This dish can also be used as starter.