Rava Dosa is one of the delicious breakfasts among South Indian’s. This dish is originated from Karnataka & is famous in the name of Rave Dosa. Its recipe is a combination of Rava & yoghurt with flavors of green chilies & ginger. This dish goes well with Onion Chutney &thick coconut chutney.
- Sooji Rava/ Semolina – 1cup
- All Purpose Flour/ Maida – ½ cup
- Green Chilies – 3nos (roundly chopped)
- Ginger – 1inch (finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds/ Jeera – 1tsp
- Onion – 1medium size (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1medium size (finely chopped)
- Yoghurt/ thick curd – 2tbsp
- Salt as per taste.
- Take a deep bottom vessel. Add all the ingredients mentioned from above list.
- Add 1cup of water & nicely mix so that no lumps are foamed.
- Keep the batter aside closed for 1hour.
- If the batter consistency is thick add little more water.
- Keep dosa tawa on medium flame & grease it with little oil.
- Then add one ladle batter on tawa & spread it as the same we do for normal dosa.
- Sprinkle oil on top.
- When it starts turning crispy, flip the dosa onto other side.
- After few seconds take the dosa out & serve it hot.
Rava Dosa is ready to serve hot