Vanilla cake, a very simple and delicious cake. Soft, Fluffy, creamy taste with nicely frosted cream makes this cake rich and yummy. When we can make so easily in our kitchen then why to order from bakers. Very less ingredients is required to prepare this delicious cake. I have not used sugar in this recipe instead I have opted to make this cake with Condensed milk and this is the highlight of my vanilla cake. Condensed milk makes this cake a little yellowish in color and gives a creamy taste. Let’s hurry to the recipe..
- Maida/ All Purpose flour – 1cup
- Condensed milk – ½ tin (220grams)
- Unsalted Butter/ Margarine – ½ cup
- Baking powder – 1tsp
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1tsp
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Beat condensed milk, melted butter, vanilla essence and 2tbsp water to make a smooth cream.
- Slowly add part by part the flour mixture and nicely beat to a smooth fluffy batter.
- Pour the cake batter into a greased 7”inch tin.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree c for 10minutes.
- Insert the cake batter into the oven and cook in convection mode at 250 degree c for 45mins.
- After 40mins, insert a tooth pick in middle of the cake and check whether the cake is completely cooked.
- The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of tin. Cool the cake. Remove it to a decorating plate.
[ingredients title=”Ingredients for frosting”]
- Unsalted butter – 1cup
- Vanilla extract – 1tbsp
- Icing Sugar – 1cup
- Milk – 1tbsp
For frosting, beat butter and vanilla in a bowl until the cream turns light and fluffy. Then add icing sugar and beat well. Add milk. Beat well until the cream turns light and fluffy. Frost top of cake with frosting.
Then decorate the cake as per your imagination.