Fried Rice is very common in American Chinese Cuisine, especially in the form sold as fast food. Preparing Vegetable Fried Rice is simple with minimum ingredients. Fried Rice goes very well with all types of gravy may it be dry or liquid. When it comes to Chinese meal, Veg Fried Rice is one of the very important dish. Let me take you to the ingredients & preparation for this delicious dish.
- Basmati Rice / Chawal – 1 cup
- Garlic paste – 2 tsp (I took 10 garlic pods to make paste)
- Spring Onion – 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Carrot – ¼ cup (chopped in cubes)
- Fresh Beans – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Green Peas – ¼ cup (I used frozen beans)
- Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Chili Sauce – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Cook Rice with 1 tsp of salt & 1 tsp of oil. Please do not overcook the rice.
- Drain the rice & allow it to cool.
- Heat the balance oil & sauté garlic paste & spring onions until they turn slightly brown.
- Then add rest of the chopped vegetables & cook over low flame for 10 mins.
- Now add soya sauce, vinegar & chili sauce & mix well.
- Add rice & mix well.
- Vegetable fried rice is ready to serve.