Sandwich…the easiest & healthiest breakfast or else evening snack. Mumbai Street Sandwich is my today’s dish which I love the most. When I was in Mumbai, this was my routine snack during tea break in office. Bread greased with coriander chutney & lots of vegetables toasted make this snack very tasty. This is one of the famous dish among the Mumbai Street Foods.
- Bread slices – 4nos
- Tomato – 1no (cut into rings)
- Onion – 1no (cut into rings)
- Potato – 1no (cooked & cut into rings)
- Coriander chutney – 4tbsp (How to make Coriander chutney)
- Cut sides of the bread slices (4slices). Spread coriander chutney 1tbsp on inner side of 1 bread slice.
- Place 2pieces of onion rings, 2pieces of tomato rings and 2pieces of cooked potato rings over spreaded coriander chutney.
- Take the 2nd bread slice. Spread coriander chutney 1tbsp on one side of bread slice.
- Place the spreaded coriander chutney part of bread slice over the vegetables.
- Place it in a toaster & toast bread till both sides of the bread slice turns slightly brown in color.
- Remove it to a plate & repeat the process for more sandwiches.
Mumbai Street Sandwich is ready to serve with hot masala tea.