Corn Flour Dosa – Healthy & Tasty:
Here comes some variety healthy breakfast dish made out of Corn flour. Corn flour dosa with a combination of corn flour & Indian traditional spices which is easy & quick to make. There are many ways of preparing Corn flour dosa but I have used a simple & healthy recipe.
- Corn Flour – 1 cup
- Raw Rice – 1 ½ cup
- Urad dal – ½ cup
- Dry Fenugreek leaves/ methi leaves/ Kasuri methi – 1 tsp
- Green Chili – 2 nos (finely chopped)
- Ginger – Garlic paste – 1 tsp (I used 4 garlic pods & 1 inch ginger)
- Salt – as per taste
- Soak rice & urad dal in a vessel for 10 hours.
- Grind all the soaked items together adding little water.
- Remove batter from the mixer to a container. Add Corn flour & mix well. Cover the container tightly & keep a side for 12 hours.
- Then add salt & water to the batter along with dry methi leaves, green chilies and ginger – garlic paste
- Keep dosa tawa on medium flame & grease it with little oil.
- Then add one ladle batter on tawa & spread it as the same we do for normal dosa.
- Sprinkle oil on it. When it starts turning crispy, flip the dosa onto other side.
- After few seconds take the dosa out & serve it hot.
Corn flour dosa goes well with Coconut chutney.